Phone: + 44 (0) 1330 822447
In Their Words ...........
Banchory Golf Club sits in heart of Royal Deeside soaked with years of history and beauty. Set above the Bonnie Banks of the Royal River – the River Dee – our picturesque par 69 – 18 hole golf course layout offers a challenge to golfers of all standards. Though not over long at 5801 yards – don’t be fooled. strategically placed bunkers, mature native trees and the “magnetic” River Dee provide obstacles that can test even the most accomplished player.
From the clubhouse at Banchory Golf Club you can enjoy fine views across the course. It is the perfect place of relaxation for golfers, visitors and societies who can enjoy a quiet drink, tasty snack or more substantial fare in the comfortable lounges, dining room or balcony.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5813 yds White, 5567 yds Yellow, 5279 yds Red ladies tees
- Par: 69
- Bar/Restaurant: Good food and drink can be enjoyed in the lounge or dining room
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available all day
- Changing Facilities: Yes
- Shower Facilities: Showers available you will need to provide own towel
- Pro-Shop: Fully stocked with all essential golfing equipment
- Golf Club Hire: Golf Club Hire available, must pre-book
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire, best to pre-book
- Trolley Hire: Trolleys available to hire
- Practice Area: No
- Putting Practice: Yes
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning