Phone: + 44 (0) 1224 714577
Website: Auchmill Golf Club
In Their Words ...........
Auchmill Golf Club is situated in the Northfield / Bucksburn area of Aberdeen "Offering inspiring views of Aberdeen and Aberdeen Airport, a woodland golf course with a world-class pedigree close to Aberdeen Airport.
Originally built in the early 1970's as a nine-hole course and later extended to a full 18, Auchmill was designed by the triumvirate of Brian Hugget, Neil Coles and Roger Dyer, meaning the course was laid out with the experience of a top golf course architect (Dyer), a former Ryder Club player (Coles) and well known British pro (Hugget). Auchmill was designed to take advantage of its unique topography, meaning golfers will be challenged by a variety of lies and interesting hole placements. Four par 5's will have long hitters reaching for their big guns, while tricky par 3's and challenging par 4's will have golfers of all levels working to put down a good score.
Essential Information at a glance, for YourGolfDay
- Coursetype: Parkland course
- Number Of Holes: 18
- Yardage: 5099 yards
- Par: 67
- Bar/Restaurant: Bar and lounge with catering for large visiting parties and lunches
- Drinks/Snacks: Snack menu available in the Lounge
- Changing Facilities: Yes, for members and visitors
- Shower Facilities: No
- Pro-Shop: No pro shop but golfing essentials available from the clubhouse
- Golf Club Hire: Golf clubs are available to hire
- Buggy Hire: Buggies available to hire
- Trolley Hire: Pull trolleys are available to hire
- Practice Area: Short pitch and putt area
- Putting Practice: Putting green avaialable
- To Confirm All Details and Further Information: Visit the Website
Location and Route Planning